currstine asked: Your name is perfect.
Haha thanks love
I was attacked by a pigeon in London yesterday.
Oh oh that hurt. I dont like that finale. But at least Sammy didnt die this time.
winterswanderlust asked: I know nothing of Hamlet, so I'll take your word on that. (Well, I say nothing...) How many people did you go on the trip with? And I know it's a study aboard thing but are you just touring around and watching shows?
Theees a dozen of us plus the profs. We have class most mornings and something in the afternoons aboutbhalf the time plus the shows. So enough free timebto be fun but notnso much were bored.
Went to one of the oldest churches in england yesterday. It was built in 700. It was so gorgeous. Toonights show is titus andronicus aka my favorite play by shakespeare.
Alright lovelies in 6.5 hours I embark on a three week study abroad (SHAKESPEARE!!!!). As such I will be on hiatus for that time (unless i get to watch the finale before I get back, then i might sneak on for a moment). Just a few notes:
- My ask box will be open. Please send links to any awesome meta or new fic you find. It will be read asap. I will love you forever if you do this as initial reactions will be lost quickly. :)
- I’ll likely be using my twitter account during the trip so if you’re interested in tracking me follow @casey2y5
- I’m super excited for this opportunity. It’s going to be a great experience, and I get to be in London
- Again Please PLEASE PLEASE link me to awesome metas I might miss if I disappear for three weeks (we all know how fast stuff changes on here)
- I love you all, and I’ll see you in the 3 weeks or so
sometimes I accidentally drink paint when I dip my brushes in my tea instead of the water, makes me wonder how much paint I’ve unknowingly consumed over the years. oops
This is done in koh-i-noor ink which is just fabulous to work with
oh my god this is fantastic.
Cas is totally that guy that would forever read the back of the cereal box. I can just imagine him now, having lost his grace and aged alongside Dean, the two of them having been married for fifty years, and still Dean glares at the grey-haired man across the table when the son of a bitch would rather read the Raisin Bran box than talk over breakfast.
Watching the Supernatural episode titles develop is hilarious
I mean at first they’re all like
“oh yes we’re very informative and deep and simple all at the same time”
“you know what we’re bored let’s be a bit sarcastic and reference-y”
“YAY EVERYONE LIKES ALLITERATION LET’S HAVE A PARTY”